[IP] Re: High blood sugar linked to lost memory

Nicole Said:

>Maybe it is diabetes, maybe not.

I have been told its the opposite problem.  My memory loss is caused by the
*lows* I have had.  Maybe it can go either way.  Memory loss is also part of
Addison's Disease, so I get a double whammy.

Nicole, your description sounds a lot like what I go through.  The biggest
problem for me has been at work.  Someone will ask me if I had done
something, or where I put something and I'll get that blank expression....
(Fortunately for me, they usually assume its because I didn't hear them.)

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424