Re: [IP] re: IP neuropathy pain

I'm sorry to hear about your lovely neuropathy.
I also have it all through out my body, but not as bad as some of yours
I have an appointment with my neurologist on Monday, and I will mention this
patch your using.
I was wondering also for you and others that suffer from this: Do you have
pains in your legs?
I also suffer from "restless leg syndrome", and I'm not sure if the pain is
that, or the neuropathy.

p.s. I hope you feel better. :)