[IP] Re:

Barbara (Mum of Claire) Said:

>I think that Skittles candies work quite well and Claire
>always like to eat these.  They are a little hard and chewy for some >lows,
>but are never refused!!!

I use Smarties for my lows, most of the time.  They're a little bit tart,
but (on the plus side) they're easy to carry around, fairly inexpensive,
dissolve fairly easily without chewing, and they're also small enough that I
dpon't worry about choking on them if I can't chew.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424