[IP] re: RoseLea's triumph

Three cheers for RoseLea's persistence and the great pay-off----for her
and for every other diabetic covered by that company!  Hurrah!  Hurrah!

Persistence paid off for us, too, with getting Noah's pump.  We went
through the entire appeals process before they relented.  After we
got approval, the insurance company changed its policy so the pump
would be covered for everyone as standard durable medical equipment
at 100%.  Even though it is a pain and time consuming, it's worth the
end result!