[IP] Paradigm ver2.

I received my paradigm recently, which is the version 2.O. I believe this one
corrects problems that have been mentioned. Started a little over a week ago
and love it. SO user friendly and easy to wear. Not real sure when the ver 2
came out, but am interested to know if anyone as had problems with it. (only
the ver2). The people at MM have been extremely helpful when I've had a couple
of questions.