[IP] EEeeww!

 I woke up this morning and checked my site(I check every am and pm - gotta love
that window) and I have a big purple bruise right at the insertion site - itas
pretty gross! BUT my sugars are perfectI've been in the 4.5-5.5 range since
yesterday morning! BUT I am now going to change it cause I really don't want to
have to look at it.

 I also think I'm catching that burping, nausea thing! I feel like crap and I
keep testing cause I feel like I gotta be in the 30.0's but I'm perfect!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm