Re: [IP] Dex4 Watermelon Tabs

 I too am in Canada and my choices for tabs are the BD "horse pills" or chalk as
we now call them they are 6 for $1.99 or the dextrosol tabs you get I think 12
for .99 BUT they come wrapped like gum and after you open it the extra end up
smooshed in my purse and then the dry up and are imposible to chew.

 I buy the BD I don't use them unless I have a very stubbern low that my juice
boxes won't bring up.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm