Re: [IP] insurance coverage for tracker?

BC/BS covered mine when I worked for a company that provided a BC/BS HMO
package.  They didn't seem to have an issue with covering it, of course YMWV.

I don't typically ask the insurance people to pay for meters, but considering
the expense and the fact that I hadn't asked to be covered for a meter for
over two years, I went ahead and submitted the claim.

No problems.