Re: [IP] Dex4 Watermelon Tabs

 I get the watermelon tabs from Walmart..-Laura
*********************************************8 I
buy my Dex4 in sets of several jars through
http://www.diabeticexpress.com
.  I checked and they do ship to Canada.  They sell the Watermelon and
that
is the only flavor I can tolerate.  :-)  Do a search for "Dex" on the
website.  I have done a lot of research looking for the best price and
for
the Watermelon they were the best deal I could find  ($4.99US for 50 and
shipping isn't bad).  I have yet to find a retail store that sells the
Watermelon flavor.  All I can find are Grape or Orange and I don't like
those flavors.

Good Luck!
Sherry