Re: [IP] College Students

Pumpers and Friends,
  Great Idea!! I would love to setup chats for this group. If someone would like
to be a host for the chat....I'm a bit ..old and out of college... to know what
is happening in college today. But I will be happy to setup a time and day for
the chats and be the co-host... send out chat post to the members... if the
group would like speakers...I can try to find them ... What is needed is a few
things... when would be the best time and day/night time for the chat.... a host
or two... what special kind of speakers ..if any the group would like to have?
hmm... I know the medical director for one of the Big 12 school... maybe he
would do a chat.

        REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                      Rodney

Subject: [IP] College Students

>  Seems that there are a lot of College students on this list...is there a
way of
setting up some sort of chat or somthing of the sort? It would be helpful
talk to other college students about dealing with diabetes, the pump and
college
life. College is hard enough without the diabetes. What do you all
think???

Adriana
dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992