Re: [IP] High blood sugar linked to lost memory

Hi Summer,

I didn't think that diabetes could have contributed to my bad memory, but
after reading some of the messages posted, I think I may be experiencing
the same problem.  I talk to my friends that remember most of their
childhood, however I only remember certain experiences (usually traumatic
ones).  I actually had a friend ask me about something that happened last
year, and I had such a hard time remembering.  I've been diabetic since I
was almost 2 and am now 19, with approx. 17 years of terrible bloodsugars
in between.  Maybe it is diabetes, maybe not.

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] High blood sugar linked to lost
memory >Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 20:04:36 -0500 > > Could explain why I
really can't remember much of my childhood just a few >really strange
things and the things that I've heard from others. I don't >remeber much
before I was 12. I have friends who seem to remeber every day of >their
lives!! > >Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4) >Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm
contribute to the > > > fogged memory of old age.