[IP] C_Peptide Results

I think I have found some of the answers for C-Peptide test.
>From a Medicare standpoint, it is recommended that the
C-Peptide is < .25 ng/mL to qualify for a pump.
It may be different if you are ALREADY on a pump when you start medicare.

normal or reference ranges:
C-Peptide Test Ranges
Reference Interval applies to fasting specimens.
Low 1.1 ng/mL
High 4.6 ng/mL

A good link for understanding most Lab Tests
(This link might be nice to add to your reference pages)