[IP] C_Peptide Test Results

Thanks Rodger,
I am already on a pump (2 years).
Told I was Type 1 and Type II = Type 3 ;-)

 With a reading of 1.1, will this help to prevent highs - I have only had up to
about 500 as a high.
I know thats not good, but comparied to some on this site - that is very low.

Anyone know the "normal" non-diabetic range for this test?
I've searched the web, but can't seem to find the normal ranges.

And yes I keep all test results, and graph by HgA1c's etc.