Re: [IP] Syrup--glycemic index

If you are looking for something convenient for lows, my mom used to carry
those packages of honey that you can get at restraunts. Those worked great
for me, but were kinda messy sometimes, i remember comming to a little
sticky a few times lol
Tami in Tucson
Thanks Michael, maybe I should see if
she will try soda crackers next time.
Here in Canada our choice of glucose/dextrose tablets is extremely limited.
BD makes a nice one, we have been given sample packages of 3 tabs.  However,
they are extremely expensive to buy.  I think it is 6 tabs for $2!!!   I
looked everywhere and haven't found any of those nice flavoured ones.  Any
Canadians reading this know of a source?  Please do not read this as a
request to have any sent to us by any of you lovely Americans.  Thanks to
Kathy B. in Florida, Claire has enjoyed the jar of watermelon flavour she
sent last fall.  I think that Skittles candies work quite well and Claire
always like to eat these.  They are a little hard and chewy for some lows,
but are never refused!!!   Had a diabetes nurse tell me once that Skittles
were every child's favourite candy.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8