Re: [IP] Can anyone help me?

At 11:02 PM 2/6/03 -0500, you wrote:
 >I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with, I think, right now, I
 >am about to really give up. No matter what I eat I become nauseated, I burp,
 >and have a frequent desire to toss whatever I'd eaten. I then run for the
 >bathroom ....

Yup, I just got over that.  It was weird.  No fever or other problem, but
my stomach just could not tolerate food.  I made sure to drink enough
Gatorade to stay hydrated (bolusing for it, of course) and my blood sugars
were OK.  I just felt miserable for about three or four days.

FWIW, the nausea and tossing subsided before the burping did; that lasted
for another day or two.  Yuck.

Once you start to feel better, don't eat anything strong or hard to
digest.  Stick with crackers or dry toast until you're feeling 100% better.

I know what you're going through and I hope you feel better soon.