[IP] re: Positive Postings regarding Insulin Pumpers

At 10:55 PM -0500 2/6/03, Tricia Barbeau wrote:
>     I will add my two cents about the Paradigm. I love it... it's small,
>easily concealed, and it's made a tremendous difference in my life. I have
>had excellent service from my rep and the tech support people at MiniMed. I
>couldn't ask for more.

And I will add my two cents about Insulin Pumpers.  I love it too!
It's big, easy to find, and it's made a tremendous difference in my
life also!   I have found excellent advice and ideas and I have made
some really supportive, wonderful relationships.  But unlike Trish, I
AM going to ask for more.

Please support this site!!!

George