Re: [IP] Paradigm (Bateries and Good reviews)

As someone who has seemed to have extensive problems with their paradigm, I
just want to clarify that I really DO like my pump, when it's working, it's
just the problems which are frustrating.  As of yet I've had zero problems
with MM, and to be quite honest they seem to have one of the best CS
departments I've ever had to deal with on a continual basis (for comparison,
try MCI! Yikes!).

I love my pump, and I would recommend it to others, as you said, it is
"friendlier" than prior MM models, I like the way it looks, the way it works
(when it's working!), and to be honest, aside from offering basal
inreases/decreases in percentages instead of a fixed amount (which would be
extensively useful for those of us with varied basal rates throughout the
day), I can really find no fault with the overall pump design.

I'd rather stick with my Paradigm and it's problems than go back to MDI,
there's no question there!!  I'm not even sure I'd go back to the 508 if I
could after having used the Paradigm for so long.  Yes, it seems to have
problems for me, but I like the interface so much better that I feel
switching to the 508 (or even other pumps) would be taking a HUGE step back
from the Paradigm, at least as far as ease of use goes.