[IP] Can anyone help me?

I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with, I think, right now, I
am about to really give up. No matter what I eat I become nauseated, I burp,
and have a frequent desire to toss whatever I'd eaten. I then run for the
bathroom .... My bg's are fine, I average 125 all day. Today though, just
after I had lettuce, I dropped down to 27......Ya, I was scared! I feel so
rotten right now. I am tired and my stomach feels like someone threw in a
cherry bomb in it. Do these symptoms sound like anything someone else has or
had? I thank you in advance for any help.
Pat (dx'ed 43 years ago)