 I had blood work done last week and did the test to check that my meter was
working right. This is the first time in like -5,6,7 ++ years that I ever
remember doing this, by the way!!

 Anyways my meter read 11.? (200) - I had just had lunch about 30-45 minutes

 And the lab results read 12.? (220) - the doc never bothered to tell my, I read
the lab slip while he was.

 Does this sound about right? I see my nurse on Thurs, so I'll check with them,
but I was just curious on how close the numbers should be.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm