Re: [IP] Ice Hockey and College Students

I'm in my fourth year at University of Houston and will hopefully be done
next spring. I've noticed a tremendous difference since I started pumping
last fall. I don't know if all my good grades were due to the pump use, but
they were certainly a lot better than spring 2002 semester. I welcome any
questions about school and the pump.