[IP] ...positive posts re paradigm

I'm VERY  happy there are many who are satisfied with their Paradigm and the
customer service.  I hope for you it will continue to be a positive
experience.

It's certainly interesting to see the new many positive posts re the Paradigm
here ...when simultaneously on an online discussion for pediatric
endocrinologists, many of the doctors are disgusted at what their patients
are experiencing with the Paradigm.

On the Parents of Pumpers list, there's one mother whose child is on his
FIFTEENTH Paradigm.

Interesting that very little has been reported to the FDA re all the problems
we've heard with the Paradigm.  You can check here  <A
HREF="http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfMAUDE/search.cfm">F
DA > CDRH > MAUDE
Database Search</A> .  I urge those of you who feel you have a "lemon" to make
sure the problems are reported properly to the FDA  <A
HREF="https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/medwatch/">MedWatch Online
Reporting
Form 3500</A> ...perhaps that will generate a recall at least for the
dissatisfied customers of any brand pump that's not living up to its
expectations.   <A HREF="http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/how.htm">MedWatch - How
to Report Adverse Events</A> Your report can
remain confidential and anonymous.

Very sincerely yours,
Ellen H. Ullman
Mom, Advocate for children who have diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster...<A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html">http://members.aol.com/ca
melsrfun</A>