Re; [IP] Paradigm (Bateries and Good reviews)

*Eloisa - I agree completely with your surprise at the frequency of
negative accounts from users of the MM pumps.  And that it is probably
related to the "type and vent" phenomenon.  It's also likely a
statistical anomaly due to the high proportion of pumpers using MM
machines.  Myself I have been pumping since September 2002 with a gray
paradigm and have had no problems other than a few "Not Dispensing"
situations early on I believe  were associated with  insertion sites.
So I don't insert within an inch of my navel and have been merrily
pumping ever since.