[IP] Interesting...

Just for the record.  I like MM, and I like my Paradigm.  It is extremely
user friendly, and I love that I can kayak and swim with it (which I do
almost daily).

Being critical of a serious, unannounced failure does not mean that I think
the company is evil or that it should be shut down, or that the pumps should
necessarily be recalled.  It is taking care of the only person that can take
care of me though, and I ended up with a result is good, both for me and for
the company.  They took my problem seriously, and hopefully will use the
information gathered from my pump to ensure that NONE of us will ever end up
in the same situation again.

And, as to the battery issue, I change out about every 4 to 6 weeks.  I do
not use the remote, the vibrate mode and rarely use the back light.