Re: [IP] College Students

>  Seems that there are a lot of College students on this list...is
>  there a way of
> setting up some sort of chat or somthing of the sort? It would be
> helpful to talk to other college students about dealing with
> diabetes, the pump and college life. College is hard enough without
> the diabetes. What do you all think???

Sure is. We need a volunteer to be the coordinator (chat host), then
just post a schedule to the list and copy me privately with the
proposed schedule and host name. I will put it on the chat page when
you've tried it a few times and are satisfied with the time. You
can even have a new room if you like.... How about College Chat??
or just pick a chat room and have at it. :-)