Re: [IP] Paradigm

 I also have had little problems with my paradigm. I had a problem with a no
delivery and then pump acting strange. Both were quickly replaced with great
service. I just switched to Rayovac batteries and get about three weeks. I
use the vibrate mode ALL the time. In fact I have not once since getting it
in august have used anything but vibrate. I also use the remote anytime I am
outside the comfort of my apartment. Is there anyway we paradigm users can
find out exactly why we are strongly suggested to use energizer batteries?
What's the difference? I want to hear from minimed, not just personal

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992