Re: [IP] Paradigm

At 04:33 PM 2/6/2003 -0600, Myndi Fletcher wrote:

>I used the energizer batteries faithfully until I saw a thread on the IP
>list about someone using Rayovac batteries.

IIRC, all batteries are made by two companies - Energizer and Duracell (I
think).  All others are made under contract by these companies with the
appropriate labeling.  I believe Ray-o-Vac batteries are made by Energizer
- but I could be wrong.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily represent
those of my wife who runs our house and makes more important decisions than
I do.