Re: [IP] C-Pepide Results

Just an FYI - -

The CRP is not ONLY used to determine if the pancreas is producing any
insulin.  My CRP is elevated . . . however I am positively a TYPE 1 diagnosed
at age 11.  CRP can be elevated from inflammation .  The ULTRASENSITIVE CRP
can also be elevated, but when it is, it cannot be used to determine insulin
production as it represents a state of chronic inflammation.  I have severe
allergies and therefore my nasal passages are constantly inflammed.

Roxanne VIllanueva RD, LD, CNSD
IDDM >20 years
Pumping >9 years
Cleveland, Ohio