From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 4:05 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] College Students

 Seems that there are a lot of College students on this list...is there
a way of setting up some sort of chat or somthing of the sort? It would
be helpful to talk to other college students about dealing with
diabetes, the pump and college life. College is hard enough without the
diabetes. What do you all think???

Adriana
dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992