Re: [IP] Paradigm (Bateries and Good reviews)

OK, you got me thinking that I should let everyone know that I, too, am
having great results with my paradigm pump. I have never had any problems,
alarms, anything. I use Energizer batteries and they have been lasting 4-5
weeks ! I began pumping in October 2002 so I am fairly new at this. When I
started getting low on supplies, I simply called MM and told them what I
needed. Everything I ordered was at my door within 3 days ! I couldn't be
happier with " my new best friend ".