Re: [IP] Paradigm (Bateries and Good reviews)

 I'm a very happy Paradigm user, I've had mine for about 3 months(and it brought
my A1c down a total of 3.1 in less then 3 months!!!) anyways I've had 1 change
battery now alarm, and one motor error alarm, both were cleared with futher
 I love that it's water able, and that it doesn't have any doors and hinges, it
is BLUE :-) and really amazing!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm