Re: [IP] Log books

 My D-team gave me a sheet and I just copy it and use it, its not as handy to
carry as an actual log book but since I don't carry mine it works great I just
fill it in every night or two. it has the graphy thing from the mm log books,
you know the one with all the hours at the top and the carbs, bg etc going down
and its got 3 of those per page, so when they are looking for patterns they just
spread them all out on the table and can see weeks worth at a time, rather then
flipping page for page.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm