Re: [IP] Ice Hockey and College Students

 I am a 4th year college student...1 more year. Yes,I am on the five year plan
thanks to transfering (aaaarrrrgghhhh makes me mad)
 I also went away to boarding school (no, i wasnt a bad kid, i WANTED to go
away), so I have been dealing with living away for 8 years and been on the pump
for 10 years (with a recent 2 year break)

 I would love to talk to any college student out there, even high school
students, or parents!

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992