[IP] C_Pepide Results

 On my last visit to my endo. I requested a c_peptide test, to see if I am still
producing ANY
insulin at all. I have never had this test before.

Result was 1.1 "some insulin creation left".
Does anyone know the scale/range for this test?
 How long will this production of insulin last - I was DX'd with Type 1 at age
50, 2 years ago.
 Endo stated that Adult onset of type one comes on a lot more slowly - about 5
years - than in
children, young adults.

BG was 106, A1C 7.7% (At dx A1c was 13)
Currently on a pump.