Re: [IP] Ice Hockey and College Students

In a message dated 2/6/2003 2:12:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> 2) Any college student pump users out there?  I meet with several students
> here who have diabetes.  They are considering going on the pump.  Can I put
> them in touch with you to ask about life at college with a pump?

I'm in college (University of Central Florida) and on the pump.  I would
love to talk to some other college students who are thinking about pumping!
    Diagnosed 8-13-93 (age 11)
    Pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue Paradigm "Lancelot"