Re: [IP] Ice Hockey and College Students

> 2) Any college student pump users out there?  I meet with several students
> here who have diabetes.  They are considering going on the pump.  Can I
> them in touch with you to ask about life at college with a pump?

i'm at university and on the pump, and the change from last year when i was
just on shots is incredible.  good incredible. :)  but i'm not living on
campus, and never have, and i'm a little older than most of the undergrad
students, so i might not be what they're looking for.  still, i'm up for
questions if they want to ask.

liz - ottawa