[IP] Ice Hockey and College Students

I work at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.  I have been diabetic for 18
years.  I started on the Mimimed Paradigm pump in August of 2002.  I play
ice hockey as a hobby and work with college students in the residence halls.

1)  Any ice hockey players out there?  Do you have problems with your
quick-set coming off after games?  How does ice hockey affect your bg
control?  What's your routine before during and after skating to keep good

2) Any college student pump users out there?  I meet with several students
here who have diabetes.  They are considering going on the pump.  Can I put
them in touch with you to ask about life at college with a pump?

Let me know.

Robert Abowitz
Interim Co- Director
Office of Residence Life and New Student Programs
227 Warfield Hall
Miami University
Oxford, Ohio 45056
(513) 529-1836