[IP] Re: skiing with a D-Tron, suggestions welcome

> I have always just put my tester, pricker,
> and strips in an outside pocket of my parka or ski jacket. This way I am
> to quickly test on the chairlift, which I do every few runs.

Since it's the cold batteries that don't allow a meter to function, how
about keeping them next to your body and placing them back in the protected
pump to assure use? If this doesn't work in your situation, maybe it will
for someone else. jmho

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Snowmen fall from heaven unassembled.