Re: [IP] sof-set vs. ultraflex??

> "but my new insurance will not pay for things through Disetronic, only
> Minimed. Carol"

Leonard responded with:
> Sounds a bit political, doesnt it ?? Cant be legal !! (can it ??).
> I cant imagine your insurance company can tell you which product you can
> use.

Sure - they can even tell you what hospital to use and laboratory to go to,
or it's all out of your pocket. They just aren't contracted with Disetronic.

I know! - sic RoseLea on e'm, she gets stuff accomplished with insurance
companies. <teehee>

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty. ~ Sacha Guitry