Re: [IP] sof-set vs. ultraflex??

Leonard, this is the 21st century, no?  Of course they can't tell you
which product to buy, but they can (and do) tell you which THEY will
pay for.

<<<<<<"but my new insurance will not pay for things through Disetronic, only
Minimed. Carol"
Sounds a bit political, doesnt it ?? Cant be legal !! (can it ??).
I cant imagine your insurance company can tell you which product you can