[IP] Log books

What are MM pumpers using to record bg results since ip log books are
back-ordered?  MM told me since last year to "just" have a blank page copied
and use that until the log books arrive.  The frustration is getting weary.  I
called them again this past Monday and was told I will be put on their list to
be sure they'll be sent when the books arrive.  Since we must present the bg
results to our endos and cde, it's more presentable in book form.  Whew!  :0)