[IP] Reusing Paradigm cartridges

Greetings -  I have just returned to this list and have switched to the
Paradigm.  Has anyone posted the actual steps to
refill and reuse the Paradigm reservoir?  Do you save the blue connecting
needle along with the white plunger?  Because of the way they package the
supplies, I have more Sof-Set infusion sets and not enough reservoirs at the
end of my three month supply.  Over six months, I have two boxes of inf sets
and 1 box of reservoirs. Thanks in advance for any help.  Vivian