Re: [IP] skiing with a D-Tron, suggestions welcome

There are previous threads on this topic, so it might behoove you to look
those up.
Many people tend to go high while skiing, as I do. The only time I have gone
low was self-inflicted, as in bolusing too much for carbs.
I always wear my pump in my bra, which your son cannot do. I suggest keeping
the pump as close to his body as possible. Don't have tubing exposed.  I use
the one touch Ultra, which apparently performs better in colder weather
(again, look at previous threads). I have always just put my tester, pricker,
and strips in an outside pocket of my parka or ski jacket. This way I am able
to quickly test on the chairlift, which I do every few runs.
I hope your son has a good time skiing.

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992