[IP] Bad insertion/Infusion set

This is Michael. I am the one who was concerned a while back about being
naked and using the insulin pump. Anyway, I am still working out those
concerns. I am going to start on a new paridigm next Tuesday.

Last night I was practicing with inserting infusion sets. I tried one a few
nights ago and it went fine. However, last night I used the inserter device
with a silouet infusion set. It hurt the moment it went in, and it hurt (A
LOT) the whole time it was in. It felt like a large needle went right into a
muscel. I took it out becasue it hurt so much. When I did it started
bleeding A LOT.

I inserted it into my left abdomen.

Has anyone had bad infusion set experience.