[IP] update to E21 message

Well, I just got my replacement......software V2.0
Hope this fixes the problems, reading other messages,
looks like it is a standard policy to send out remanufactured pumps.
also read that previous software versions failed to fix the problem
Nothing like giving back a brand new one (8 months old).
I kinda feel like I should get my old one back......but if the warranty if
still the same????

have some mixed feelings about this, but was glad to get a replacement in 2
days by FedEx..........Later