[IP] re: Paradigm Battery Life

I have a paradigm pump (version 1.8 software) and I get at least two and a
half weeks out of the energizer battery. When I first started pumping, I got
two and a half weeks. Of course, I was playing with all the buttons, etc. I
can't remember the last time I changed the battery and my partner says it's
been at least three weeks. Maybe we should start using 'YBMV' (your battery
may vary).