[IP] Insurance approval!

 It's a good day for insurance approvals! BC/BS of Tn just approved a new pump
for Cara! They denied an "upgrade" for her out of warranty pump b/c it wasn't
"medically necessary", even after we had several malfunctions.
 After two denials they received a blunt, and informative, letter from me,
written with a lot of help from info obtained from the mail archives, and it
went through!
 Thanks for the tips you all gave in old mails. If anyone wants a copy of what I
sent them, e-mail me off list and I will send it to you.

Joann, Mom to Cara, age 17, Type 1 since 2/13/97, pumping since 3/1/98