[IP] Dialysis and Kidney Transplant

           By complications I was meaning the most prevalent type of them that
diabetics most generally have, Like hypertension, nerve damage or neuropathy,
retinopathy or blindness, Kidney failure, also curvature of the fingers or
stiffness of them and your joints and I know there is a medical term for this
but I cant remember it. There are more however it is late and I cant recall
them all. Karl I too was told that medication I was on ( propulsid ) was
probably my contributing factor in my cardiovascular disease that popped up 2
years after starting on this drug.

Stephen Howell dxd 2/70 Animas R1000 9/02