RE: [IP] What is the highest and lowest blood sugar you guys ever gotten???

I have been reading this thread and waiting for someone else to say that
they get blood sugar readings as low as mine with no need for medical
intervention.  I have been as low as 10, and have also seen a 15, a 16,
an 18, a 19 and many in the low 20's, all without having to get help.
Anthing above 35 I don't even really consider a low as I don't feel it,
and can function well with it for a while.  I live alone, so maybe I help
myself because I have no choice?  Or have I just been lucky?

Julie Rachiele, diabetes for 19 years, pumping since July 2002