[IP] Re: MM Paradigm problem, E21 error

I have been pumping with the Paradign since July 2002 and got my first
E21 error after changing a battery on Saturday.  Coincidently (maybe) it
was also right after having a security guard put one of those wands close
to my pump before I told him not to do that.

When I called Minimed on Sunday to tell them about it, they said that the
engineers at the company have recommended that any paradigm users who get
an E21 error should get their pump replaced with a refurbished paradigm
with the 2.0 software version.  I received my replacement on Tuesday.
Apparently the new software has fixed the E21 problem.  We'll see!

Julie Rachiele, diabetes for 19 years, pumping since July 2002