[IPn] survey request

A market research firm would like your opinion on pumps and stuff

Insulin Pump Users: Opinions Sought for Design Research

We are a design firm conducting design research into the development
of new and better products related to insulin pumps.   We would like
to interview some opinionated pump users (or their parents) to help us
understand your satisfactions & frustrations,  identify areas for
improvement, and generate ideas.  If you have a lot to say about using
a pump we'd love to talk to you.

We will want to talk mainly about infusion sets, and also about using
pumps and blood glucose monitors.  We'll ask you some questions and
want to hear all your thoughts on these topics.

We will be conducting interviews in 2 cities in the U.S. We are
looking for people to meet as part of an evening group discussion. We
may also conduct short individual interviews during the day, and some
telephone interviews.

If you are available for a face-to-face meeting in the Orange County,
California area on either February 18th or 19th, or in Columbus, Ohio
the week of February 24th, please call 415-487-7100, extension 255, or
email me at:

email @ redacted

Thank you,
Diana Greenberg